Wednesday, February 14, 2007

40 Weeks

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is my due date and no signs of baby yet, the day is not over though(I am keeping a positive outlook). I went to the doctors yesterday and I am 3cm dilated so it could be any time now or it could be days. I don't know what to do with myself, especially today. Hopefully cupid will bring me a little bundle of joy for Valentine's Day!

Ean has been so excited for the snow storm that we received today. Eric stayed home from work and Ean is so happy that he has a buddy that can actually roll around in the snow with him instead of a human snowman(that would be me) that can only really make snowballs and watch.

Ean went four wheeling in the front yard in his truck!











1 comment:

Manic Mama said...

At the due date! Don't worry, you have already progressed more than I did after 20 hours of labor!

Keep us posted! I will be thinking of you!