Sunday, September 23, 2007

Roadtrip

As many of you know Eric is a big NASCAR fan and he decided to take me to the race this weekend in Delaware while my Mom watched Ean and Adam. Sat. morning Eric and I left from my Mom's house at about 9ish and arrived in Phili at 2ish. I had never been to Phili before so Eric thought we should go and stay over night. We had a great time, did a little sightseeing, ate a great dinner at Morimoto(Iron Chef) and took a horse and buggy ride around the city. Today we woke up at 6ish and headed to Delaware for the race. NASCAR is definitely a sporting event that everyone should experience. I thought I was going to get bored, but by surprise I had a great time. It is way more exciting to watch at the track then on TV. We are now stuck in traffic in NY city on our way back to Longmeadow. I have to say being stuck in traffic with no kids is way less stressful! Until next time!

After our horse and buggy ride
.Ben Franklin Bridge
I should be the new face on the $10 bill don't you think?

Just a few of the sights

The Irish Memorial
A little sightseeing!
Dover International Speedway
My first race
Watching the race

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While your mother watched the kids!!! Thats the last time I help you out!

-S