Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall or Spring?

Today we went to Smolack Farms for some pumpkins and apple cider. I am not sure if it is Spring or Fall, it was 75 today and it is supposed to be 80 tomorrow. I went a little picture crazy at the farm and thought I would share them. The pictures are a little out of order, I guess that is what I get for trying to entertain Adam and do this at the same time!
How cute is he!
Adam checking out the pumpkins we carved.


You can do it Ean!
You did it!

Ean and Dadda walking to car to put away the pumpkins so we could go get some doughnuts and apple cider.


Can you believe that someone actually did this? They must not have kids.

Adam's first time at Smolak Farm's in North Andover


Ean so happy to be at the farm!


Ean's first time seeing a rainbow outside our place after a rain storm on Sat.

No comments: