Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Ean!

I can't believe that my baby is 4! Where did the time go? He is no longer a toddler or even a little boy he is a big boy! Ean had a very exciting day, he started his day with a Birthday bagel(bagel with a candle in it) and then went to school to have cupcakes with all his friends, then had a birthday lunch with Mama and Adam and finally a pizza dinner with Bubba, Foofie, Andrew, Adam, Dad, and Mom. I asked Ean what he wanted for his birthday dessert and he said"KEY LIME PIE!" Just like his mama would have requested, my fav! With all the excitement behind us he is now tucked into his bed and sound asleep and can't wait to play with his cool school and helmet heroes tomorrow.
Unfortunately my camera is not working properly these days so i have no pix to share. Hopefully uncle Andrew captured a few that I can obtain from him.

No comments: