Friday, January 19, 2007

3 1/2 Weeks to Go!


I haven't been very good about blogging since I set this whole thing up, I will try to keep it updated a little better than I have been. Many of you have requested a pic of my 36 1/2 week belly and new pics of Ean, well here they are.

The end is getting closer and the 2nd LaRochelle boy is almost here. This pregnancy flew by, with Ean I felt like I was pregnant forever! I am getting nervous, anxious, scared all of those emotions that come with having a baby. One thing I am not looking forward to is the sleepless nights, but it is all worth it as all of you Mom's know. The transition from one to two is going to be an adjustment, especially for Ean who is used to getting all of the attention. He is excited to be a big brother, and goes into his baby brother's room everyday and once in awhile he will ask me when he is coming out. Hopefully this little guy decides to come on time and not take his sweet little time like his older brother.






2 comments:

cash's mom said...

you look beautiful and ean is the second cutest boy around ;) can't wait to see you!

Manic Mama said...

Ok, you EASILY take the title for most beautiful preggo woman! I can't believe you are almost cooked- you look like you are only 6 months along! Lucky! Here's wishing you no swollen feet and a fast and easy labor! Maggie and I miss you guys!