Sunday, January 7, 2007

So...

OK, so I know many of my friends that have been blogging and I think it is a great idea!(so ya I stole the idea also Beth) I decided to start one myself seeing that we have a little one on the way in 5 weeks. Now I can keep you all updated without filling your mailboxes with pictures and the newest happings with Ean and the soon to be #2 LaRochelle boy,(no name has been set in stone yet). Check out our blog whenever you have a chance and I will try to keep it up to date as much as possible.

3 comments:

Manic Mama said...

Nice- it's about time!

Unknown said...

This is great!! I have one too, but its cooking-related: www.chefitupyo.com Glad to see you are all doing well!! Hope I get to see you after the baby is born.
xoxox paula

cash's mom said...

get posting sister!