Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

We had a very busy Sunday! It was my Nana's 81st birthday yesterday and we had the whole fam over for a St. Patty's Day/B-Day lunch. Just wanted to share a few photos from today and a couple from last week when it was warm out. Adam 1 month old, 9lbs. 40z.


Andrew, Eric and Uncle Dookie

Ean and his ladies!

The Grandma's and Great Grandma

Adam loves his play mat

Ean got teased last week and was able to ride his bike for a few days.

I'm tired!

2 comments:

Manic Mama said...

AW! Great pics Beck- you were missed this weekend! I cannot wait to see you and we need to plan our birthday get together soon! I love that Eric shaved his head too. I think Britney inspired our men.

Baby By The Sea said...

What a cute baby, Becky. Nice to see you are doing well. Jenny Beck.