Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring is Here!

Spring is finally here or should I say summer? We have had a packed full weekend of the outdoors. We were inside all last week, Ean had bronchitis and is now fully recovered. Adam on the other hand seems to have picked up a little cold. A baby with a cold is not fun. I guess the cycle begins, one kid gets sick then the other gets it.
Adam went to the doctors this past Friday for his 2 week check up and he is 12 1/2lbs. and 23 1/2 inches long. Where the time has gone I don't know. If I could only loose my baby weight as quickly as Adam is putting on pounds!
9 Weeks old



On our way home from the beach Ean is ready to pass out!



Adam just chill'n out on his play mat



Ean helping Dadda plant some grass.




1 comment:

Manic Mama said...

OK, OK- when can we get together??? I want Maggie to hang out with some real men.